Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WOAH! GIANT BREASTS & DODGY STAR WARS TATS...

A mum who was left bedbound by her 20kg boobs for six months has had an operation to have them drastically reduced. Julia Manihuari had an extreme case of Bilateral Gynecomastia, a condition where the mammary glands swells up uncontrollably.
During a gruelling six hour operation surgeons removed 17kg of weight from her chest, reducing her boobs to a 34B. Mother-of-four Julia and her husband live in a remote part of the Peruvian jungle, and had to travel by boat, private plane and ambulance for three days to have the operation at the Hospital Loayza Archbishop in Lima. After the operation, Julia said, "I feel incredible, I do not know the last time I felt free."

Star Wars fan Luke Kaye would really love to live on Tatooine. After all, with 14 tattoos covering his body, he’d fit right in. Mr Kaye, 42, got his first ink of Yoda five years ago – and hasn’t looked back since. ‘I will not stop until I am happy – I am nowhere near finished yet,’ said the 42-year-old from Swindon. 'I want to add more characters to form a sleeve on my arm and move on to getting full-size spaceships down my sides.’ Girlfriend Debbie Mawer, 27, is not a fan of the art but is very understanding, he added.

No comments: