Friday, May 27, 2011

brian mcfaddzer brings his new lay-dee to syd-nee...paps have a feckin field day

OK so Brian McFaddzer brought his new girly to Sydney...the Daily Mail went to town...

He must have been heartbroken when pictures emerged of ex-girlfriend Delta Goodrem and rumoured new boyfriend Nick Jonas earlier this month. But now Brian McFadden appears to have put any feelings he may have had about his former relationship behind him by stepping out with his new girlfriend, the Irish reality TV star Vogue Williams.

The pair were photographed looking happy and loved-up as they made their way through Sydney Airport after arriving in Australia, where Brian is a judge on Australia's Got Talent.

Vogue, a DJ who shot to fame after starring in reality show called Fade Street, the Irish equivalent of The Hills, looked stunning in a simple yet stylish white shirt and blue jeans combination, teamed with a pair of brown wedge boots as she pulled along her suitcase. Asked if she was enjoying Australia, Vogue told The Sunday Telegraph: 'I'm loving it here. It’s great and I'm seeing little bits of Australia.' Meanwhile, Brian, who has two children with reality TV star Kerry Katona, looked trendy in jeans, denim shirt and pair of aviator sunglasses.

Brian and Vogue were first romantically linked on 29th April when the former Westlife star watched Vogue's set at a nightclub in Donegal, Ireland. And the DJ bears a striking resemblance to the star's former wife-to-be Delta. It was reported that after their night out, the pair checked into a local hotel for the evening.

Brian split from fiancée Delta at the beginning of April, when the pair announced their mutual separation ending their engagement.

After the break-up, Brian posted on his Twitter page: 'I love Delta and always will. She is one of God's living angels. 'I thank her for giving me the best years of my life. Please give us time x’

And, after seeing pictures of Delta and Nick Jonas out earlier this month, Brian said he was happy for his ex-girlfriend. He said: 'She looks happy. If she's happy, I don't mind. But there's a warning from me: If anyone hurts her they're dead.'

Vogue is a big star in her native Ireland thanks to her role in RTE reality show Fade Street, which follows a group of four girls living in Dublin. However, in a recent interview, Vogue admitted she was slightly dubious about the programme at first.

She said: 'I thought it was going to be a bit like The Hills and that made me wary. I thought I would become an easy target, being on a show like that, and I really didn't want to come across like an idiot.

'I was really worried about it at first. But then I just thought if I didn't do it I would seriously regret it. It really was a big opportunity.' And Vogue added she was very nervous about how she would come across on screen. She said: 'I was really worried about how I was going to come across but I was actually really happy with everyone's reaction. Honestly, I was just being myself. I really liked all the people I was working with.

'At the start I was a little bit uncomfortable, I mightn't have shown that on screen. Sometimes I'd go home and think "Oh my God, I've no idea what I said today", because you do forget that the cameras are on you. But it was easy towards the end.'

No comments: