Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT MUST HAVE BEEN AFTER THE MOUSE

Hello, technical support, how can I help you'?

LADY: 'Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noise at me so I shut it down. This morning when I turned it on the computer started hissing and cracking,then started smoking and a bad smell, then nothing'.

SUPPORT: 'I will have a technician come over first thing this morning, just leave the computer just like it is, so they can find theproblem and fix it, or change it out with another computer. Give me your address; phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as they can'.

When the technician got there, the lady showed the technician where the computer was, said what happened to it, this is what the technician found wrong. Take a look at the pictures … you won't believe your eyes!

And you thought you had computer problems !




No comments: