Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MISS W.I.T. A REBEL AT HEART



Miss Universe Ireland
Sunday 8th June
VOTE MISS WIT
(Live Public Vote)
***LIVE on TV3***
9PM
Hi my name is Niamh Cronin, and I'm a local girl from Midleton, in east Cork. I'm a 3rd Year Graphic Design Student in Waterford Institute Of Technology and i was recently crowned Miss WIT. I will now be representing my college at Miss Universe Ireland Pageant in Dublin on Sunday June 8th. The final itself is part of the buildup to the most glamorous event in the world the global Miss Universe Pageant. You may have heard about Miss Universe Ireland in the press over the last few weeks. It is the first time anything like this has taken place in Ireland and it is been run by one of Ireland's most famous models Andrea Roche. The final will be televised LIVE on TV3 and will be hosted by Ireland A.M. Alan Hughes and supermodel Caprice and has a panel of celebrity judges lined up. Brendan O Connor, Bianca Gasgoine, Michelle Heaton and Duncan James (member of former boy band Blue) have already been named as judges for the final. But the final winner will be chosen by a LIVE Public vote and that is where your help and support comes in to play.
I am so excited to be part of such a fabulous event and I have been so busy in the past few weeks in preparation for the event.
So far I have taken part in promotional shoots with some of the other contestants and I has taken part in pre-recorded interviews and rehearsals in preparation for the final night. It is my first time that i have ever been involved in something like this and I am enjoying every bit of it. I am writing to you to ask if there was any chance that I could speak on your show and ask the people of Cork to support me in the final. I would be grateful of any few minutes that you would have to offer me just to speak a little bit about myself, and the final. It would be a great opportunity to get some local support. I would like to ask your station's listeners to support me in the final by tuning in on the night a voting for me to be the 1st Miss Universe Ireland. If I am the lucky winner I will jet off to Vietnam to represent Ireland in the Miss Universe Pageant and I would hope to do everyone proud particularly the people of Cork.

1 comment:

my name is nobody ( T ) said...

hehe @ flashbacks of fr,teds 'lovely gurls' competition...
shur, doesnt mary have a lovely bottom!!!