Tuesday, August 4, 2009

STRANGEST PLACE U EVER WOKE UP IN SURELY CAN'T BEAT THIS!


Gerle Kittler lies asleep at a station blissfully unaware his mates carried him there after he dozed off at a party. They wheeled still-sleeping Gerle, 25, and the sofa more than a mile to the local station near Warngau, Germany, and put him on a train after buying a single ticket for him and a bike ticket for the settee. He only woke up on a platform four miles down the line in Warngau, Germany, still stretched out on his couch being quizzed by police. "I always sleep like a baby so I didn't notice anything until the cops shook me awake and demanded my ID. I thought I was in the middle of a bad movie," said Gerle. A second rude awakening came when he realised he had no cash and his mobile battery was flat. "I ran four miles home and went straight back to bed," he said.

No comments: