Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MOOBS NO BARRIER TO HOT WOMEN: YOU JUST NEED TO BE A SUPER-SMOOTH, EASY-ON-THE-EYE HUGELY SUCCESSFUL GLOBAL SINGING SENSATION...EASY ;)


His vocal cords may get plenty of exercise - but it seems Michael Bublé has been neglecting some other key areas. His body, usually concealed by a sharply tailored suit, appeared rather less than toned as he relaxed on a beach in Barbados. In fact, for much of the time at the exclusive resort, he covered up with a T-shirt - while his fiancée Luisana Lopilato, 23, showed off her curves and tan in a bikini.

Bublé, 35, will need to step up his exercise regime if he wants to lose his spare tyre and what appear to be ‘moobs’ in time for his April 2 wedding.Lopilato, an actress who stars in the hit Argentine soap opera Atraccion x 4, met Michael after one of his concerts in Buenos Aires in November 2008. A friend revealed: 'They met at a party the record company threw for him after his show in Buenos Aires.'

The Canadian crooner then popped the question while on a trip to Argentina in 2009. The star revealed that Luisana asked him not to sing at their wedding, instead preferring the musical stylings of Argentine-Venezuelan singer Ricardo Montaner. Last month, he admitted to pre-wedding jitters. He said: 'It’s only four months away and now I’m starting to get a little nervous.
'The truth is I know that for a lot of women, this is what they dream of - that day - and I know that it’s a big deal for them in their life and they want it to be perfect. 'I’m a boy, I didn’t grow up thinking about my wedding day, so for me, I just want it to be good for her. 'Really, I just want her to feel like she’s had the perfect day.'

No comments: