Thursday, December 11, 2008

NOW THAT'S JUST WRONG!


A dog groomer has transformed the appearance of her pet poodle into a series of bizarre designs, including a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, a cockerel and a camel. Sandra Hartness, 37, uses eight-year-old pet poodle Cindy to demonstrate her designs. Cindy has won dozens of awards after being fluffed, shaved and coloured to look like everything from a chicken to a dragon. And she is quite happy to oblige - sitting perfectly still for more than two hours while the transformation takes place. Mrs Hartness, the owner of pet-grooming salon Sandy Paws, started competitive creative grooming eight years ago. She said: "I found out about creative grooming competitions through an article in a trade magazine called Groomer and Groomer. "I spotted the amazing designs and immediately thought 'gosh!' I can do that and I know I can do it better.

No comments: