Wednesday, July 27, 2011

no tackling from behind lads...


Kiss and tell WAG Nives Celsius, who recently published a book "In bed with Cristiano" offering a behind the scenes look at sex, footballers and their wives and girlfriends, has announced she will feature as a striker in a Croatian football league game saying: "I like to make the first moves and I have a good technique for getting to the balls." Tongue-firmly-in-cheek I'm thinking....
Yes truly she has been signed to play for Croatian team Slaven Belupo for the opening match of the season against Zagreb FC leaving local football officials looking in the rule book to find a reason to ban a female player. But Nives said she didn't care as her position was fixed, adding: "My husband was my coach. We have been practising a lot." Nives refused to say how long she would be on the pitch she might want to make it a brief appearance as I reckon that quite a few of the Zagreb FC players may wish to 'tackle her from behind.'

No comments: