Tuesday, December 15, 2009

VIRAL VIDEO OF THE DAY - STOP DISSING THE GINGES!

Supermarket giant Tesco has apologised after complaints that a Christmas card it sold in the UK was offensive to people with ginger hair. The card in question shows a child with red hair sitting on the lap of Santa Claus under the banner: "Santa loves all kids. Even ginger ones". Tesco said the offending card had now been withdrawn from all its stores.

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/sp_vid_103645/
HEY FELLOW FOXY HAIRED/HEADED PEOPLE TELL ALL THE HATERS THAT THE FOXY TINGE IS NATURES WARNING SIGN - DON'T MESS WITH US OR YA GONNA GET IT!
Dave Americans love redheads, only heard about the anti ginger when I got here. I myself dig foxy fellas, so many are really hot, speaking as a married gal. Whatever makes people more unique rocks. Charlotte.
Heya guys I am a Ginger and so proud of it I got foxy and a fox s tail tattooed on d back of my neck. From gillian n Clon
I do like red heads my boyfriend a redhead just dont get why dey singled out! Louise mallow

No comments: