Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CHRIS BROWN SMAHES UP TV STUDIO ON DAY OF NEW ALBUM RELEASE

Chris Brown is alleged to have smashed his dressing room window in a rage after being questioned on live television about his assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

While appearing on ABC's Good Morning America to promote his new album F.A.M.E, Brown was quizzed repeatedly by host Robin Roberts about his conviction for a February 2009 assault on the singer. This prompted an 'enraged' Brown to reportedly smash his dressing room window with a chair while screaming loudly, before leaving the studio building without his shirt. The interviewer asked Brown about the legal issues surrounding the case, and a judge's recent decision to relax the restraining order on him, but Brown kept trying to turn the conversation back to his music. 'It's not really a big deal to me now, as far as that situation. I think I'm past that in my life. Today's the album day, so that's what I'm focused on,' he said. However, Ms Roberts pushed him further, prompting an annoyed Brown to reiterate: 'This album is what I want people to hear and people to really get into, so definitely this album is what I want them to talk about and not stuff that happened two years ago.'

No comments: